Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summer

As the summer is now drawing to a close I am finding myself trying out new things and finally caring about blogs. The reason? A teammate has decided to use blogging as a way to communicate with parents and share student work. I didn't know the first thing about blogs and wasn't interested until my mind was open to this idea. I created this blog as a trial run so that I could use it myself and find out what I am getting myself into.


Steve and I have enjoyed this summer and have started a new adventure: mountain biking. It is true I have only gone 3 times now and after the first time I complained so much that I thought Steve would bite my head off. Come to find out the second time I was a lot better and enjoyed it and the third time it was an absolute blast.


There is of course exciting news with my car. After owning it for five years I have now passed the 200,000 mile mark. Yea! It is also running well enough to hang in there until next year when we can get a new one.


I would say that my first experience with blogging has now been a success. Who knows if there will be more posts...

No comments: