Alright, so I said that my car was running well enough to hang onto until we could get a new one. I was wrong. It didn't pass emissions testing, so Steve and I sold it. So currently I am driving my teammates car and Steve is driving the van. And just last week Steve took the van in to have the tires rotated and the mechanic said the tires weren't safe to drive on anymore because the alignment is all messed up. So we hope to get a new car soon to replace it.
We are also planning on moving in about 3 weeks. We will move close enough to my school that I can walk or ride my bike. That way we can get by with only one car.
Steve is still loving his job and working hard to develop a better way to use the equipment they use so he can prove his value to the company. He got a new toy this week: a PlayStation. Now he isn't constantly on the computer playing his games, but enjoying this slightly different form of gaming.
We are loving life and are happy campers. Hope you all are too.
Polar Express
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment