Thursday, March 19, 2009

What Adventures!

The past couple of weeks have held some crazy adventures for our family. Steven was out of town until Monday so Cooper and I had some serious bonding time. He learned to sleep in his crib and now usually sleeps for five hours, then three hours, then two hours at night. That means I'm getting up twice, but that is much better than every hour. He goes to bed between 8 and 9 every night and then wakes up around 8 in the morning. I think we are starting to see some form of a routine. Yea!
Steve came home on Monday and was able to take Tuesday off to rest and relax after his strenuous weeks of work. We went to the zoo as a family, and took this great family photo. After taking it Steve realized his arm was wet and I noticed all the way down the center of my shirt was a lovely spit up trail. If you look closely at the picture you can see it is actually an action shot. How funny!
Cooper is sporting his new hat that keeps the sun off his face.
Cooper has started to laugh. It isn't a full blown laugh yet, but it is really cute.
While daddy was gone we started a secret project. Since Cooper was sleeping in his own room it was time to reclaim the master bedroom. I moved out the bassinet and started a makeover. It took a lot of work to paint and such (and it still isn't done). I was expecting Steve to come home on Thursday and thought I'd have time to finish it, but when he called on Sunday night and said he was coming home the next morning there was no way that I could get it done. Now that I have the car again today I can make our final purchases and finish the room. I'll post pictures when it is all done.


3 comments:

A. Cobb Family said...

he is so adorable! i cant wait to see the pics of your project.

Halsey said...

How cute! He looks just like both of you mixed together...imagine that!

Grey Tree Photography said...

Congratulations Amanda he is so cute! Miss u! Come visit the studio when u are back in Utah :)

Addie (May) Taylor