Monday, November 16, 2009

Yikes!

Thanksgiving is next week followed by Black Friday! YIKES! Who knew this year was already past us! I've been asked by a couple people what the Biles family wants for Christmas this year, and was a deer in headlights because I hadn't even been thinking about it. Never fear though! I've thought about it now.
The following is the need/want list for Steven, Amanda, and Cooper
Cooper Needs/Wants:
Chunky cars, trucks, or trains
Non-breakable plates preferably with a nonslip bottom, so he can feed himself
Clothes - Size 3T and up
Outdoor toys for when it warms up
Steven Needs/Wants:
"Magic: The Gathering" Cards - Plane Chase (a collectible card game)
Clothes
Amanda Needs/Wants:
Ergo Baby Carrier - all black
Compost Container preferably one that spins
Gardening Tools, Books, Organic vegetable seeds, or gift certificates for them
Lowes gift card for purchasing wood to build shelves in the laundry room and other household projects

No comments: