Monday, June 28, 2010

Muddy Gardening and Two Baths (before 10:10AM)

Cooper and I worked in the garden today pulling weeds. We also did a little bit of thinning and here is proof that the purple dragon carrots are purple(ish) and the beets are growing well. Yay!
Cooper and I got up and I showered and he had a bath to be ready for the day. Then we went out to garden. Oops. It was raining last night and the first thing Cooper did outside this morning was grab his bucket which had collected some rain water and dumped it in an already muddy part of the garden to make mud pies. He had a lot of fun, and then had to have another bath at 10AM. Two baths before lunch time makes a great start to the day!
Look at those muddy hands!
And the mud continues up his arm.
The whole view - muddy head, shoulders, knees, and toes - as well as everything in between.

No comments: