I'm in a stage where I feel like I'm super hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good. Today I had to think really hard about what would be appealing to me, and I decided Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls would really hit the spot. I've made them a few times with little luck, so tonight I followed the recipe exactly (it helped that it was 83 degrees in our kitchen so I didn't have to rise the dough in the oven). They turned out great! Oh, and yes, I did eat some "real" dinner before having one. Thank goodness for grandmas that are fantastic cooks and pass recipes down.

I guess Cooper's toy from Aunt Jenn is now a "Drive-Thru" toy. (The toy has lots of fabric shapes, numbers, letters, and pictures with velcro on the back that he can stick to the top part.) He rode his little bike from Grandma Janet and Grandpa Bob right up to it and started organizing things. There is a large picture of Mickey Mouse on it and he put a soccerball on each of the circles that are the ears. What a smart boy! Sorry for the poor picture quality. I was sitting at the kitchen table and tried to sneak a picture of what he was doing without him knowing.



No comments:
Post a Comment