Friday, October 15, 2010

Update

I haven't posted in a while because I've been super busy. Steven has been out of town this week and I decided to take on re-decorating the boys rooms since Ethan was ready to move into the crib in his own room (instead of in the bassinet in our room). We got a twin bunk/trundle bed that I put together all on my own (so far) and just keeping up with life - like dishes and cloth diapers has been an adventure! Be sure to keep scrolling down at the end of this post because I've posted 5 different posts tonight to catch up.

Cooper got a black eye from the sofa the other day. I tried to take a picture of how well it was healing, but he was being a pest.
This picture looks terrible - oreo on the face, bad angle - but you can see the green.


No comments: