Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cooper's Birthday Party

We had a great birthday party today with Cooper's friends. We decorated the wall and had a "pin the wheel on the construction truck" game.
I put a metal sheet behind the poster and made a wheel with magnets on the back. The kids thought I was crazy when I was trying to teach them all to play.

We got hats for all of our friends.

We built tractors out of cardboard boxes and had tractor races around the house.



I gave up at trying to keep Cooper out of the cake and I let him go at it with the tractors.
After cake and games we created an indoor sandbox for the kids.
There were TONS of kids in a small space, but it worked out well.

Cooper loved the indoor sandbox so much that we've decided to keep it for a couple of days.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Looks like a wonderful party! You did a great job on the cake and the whole theme! I'm sorry we couldn't make it.