Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tetherball

We recently went shopping for some outdoor toys. Cooper still loves his diggers and dumpers, but now we also have baseball, golf and tetherball to enjoy.

Ethan loves chewing on things, like the camera strap for example.

Our friend Eme came to visit for a little while today while her mommy and daddy ran some errands. Coop and Eme play in the sandbox before I can drag them (kicking and screaming, almost) inside to change into play clothes.
Ethan and I enjoyed playing outside with our Cooper and Eme.
Cooper and Eme tried out the tetherball (teddiball is how cooper says it). They enjoyed it for a full 30 minutes without any guidance from me. Ethan and I just sat and watched the fun.




Ethan enjoys being outside and LOVES to eat dirt and grass and anything else he can grab a hold of and shove in his mouth before I can stop him.

No comments: