Can you believe how quickly the world speeds past us? June and July have been very busy for us. We had a backyard camp out with all of our friends and some family. We visited Jackson Hole, WY to see the Biles extended family. We enjoyed hiking and exploring. We visted Utah to see the Seethaler extended family and celebrate the 4th of July. We went to the Copper Mine to see the BIG diggers. We visted the "UP" house. We came back to a garden that had exploded and has since "Moved In" to the point that we may have to "Move Out". I started selling Tupperware. I've redone the basement and am now preparing for the school year to start. I'll be teaching preschool Monday/Wednesday starting in September. We're getting the house(external) repaired and painted starting tomorrow. And through all this we've completely potty trained Cooper (even at night). And we continue to be super busy! There were too many good pictures from the last few weeks to post them all, so I put them into a video. Enjoy! (the video is 12.5 minutes long by the way)
No comments:
Post a Comment