Friday, January 27, 2012

We're hanging in there!

It seems I just can't kick this cold and yet I continue to add more to my plate.  When will I ever learn?  The boys have been super cute this past week.  Ethan found his belly button and now occasionally lifts up his shirt and pokes himself in the bellybutton and giggles.  It's so cute!
Cooper played dress up with our good friend Eme today after preschool.

 He was such a cute little Santa :)
I've become a Signing Time instructor and continue to teach ASL/Spanish classes twice a week for our playgroup.  Steven and I also applied for the Family Leadership Training Institute offered by our county.  It is a 20 week course that teaches participants how to become more effective leaders and become effective change agents on behalf of families, children and youth.  Through the institute they teach you how to run a non-profit and how to access community resources.  We hope it will help us get our school started off on the right foot, but we've yet to hear back about if we're accepted or not.  Wish us luck!

No comments: