Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cute Pictures

I'm posting so much on my preschool blog right now that our personal blog gets updated quite a bit less frequently.  I hope you're checking out everything over at Little Adventures Preschool!  I just had to share a few quick pictures from this morning.  The first is Ethan. He was really irritated that I wouldn't hold him on my lap while he ate breakfast.  He showed his irritation by doing this:
 I don't put my kids in the corner like I can imagine previous generations doing when a child is in trouble.  They sit on the stairs.  So, I don't think he got the idea from me.  Maybe this putting himself in the corner was his way of saying he needed a little thinking time and this was the best way he knew to shut the world out for a minute while he regained his composure.  Who knows, but it sure was cute!
Cooper is still sucking his thumbs and fingers A LOT.  I'm at my wits end and it irritates me.  Today I pulled out a pair of gloves and had him wear them for a good amount of the morning and then again in the evening (the times he sucks his thumb the most).  If I'm consistent about having him wear the gloves it may help the habit stop.  I know he doesn't even think about what he's doing when his fingers/thumb goes in his mouth.  The problem is that I'm not that consistent at remembering things like having him wear gloves, so we'll see how long I can keep it up....

No comments: