Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Week Old

Oma had to go home today after a week of helping our family adjust to having a new little baby. I can't thank her enough for all she did for us. We had a rough start with Cooper not comfortable sleeping in his bassinet and needing to be held all the time. Last night, though, Cooper was a week old and started sleeping in his bassinet. I think his longest stint of sleeping by himself was 2 hours. Much better than none! I am hoping that he will continue sleeping better and better in his bassinet. I was excited today to spend some time going through my clothes and packing away maternity stuff and unpacking my pre-pregnancy clothes. Yea!
Our family of three.
Cooper snuggling with the floppy dog from Grandma and Grandpa Biles.
Cooper in the swing from Uncle Dave, Aunt Laurie, and Lea.

No comments: