Wow. We made it through the first week without Oma here to bail us out. Every day gets better, or rather, easier for me. Cooper is now comfortable sleeping in his bassinet and usually has his awake hours during the day. That makes it very nice for Steve and I to take care of his needs and then put him right back to sleep at night. Cooper is much more comfortable using his arms and legs and even likes tummy time (for short periods). We go for his 2 week check up on Monday, but I'm certain he is growing all too qickly because he is fitting into some of the 0-3 month outfits now and not just the newborn ones. When he is awake he loves to be carried around our house to look at all the lights. Steve took him on one of these "walks" this evening and gave a description of all the pictures on the walls. It was fun to see parts of it, though I took the time to do the dishes =-)
All is well and improving daily here. Cooper is such a cutie!


2 comments:
Cute! Too bad I won't be able to see him for awhile. Looks like you're all having fun~
I totally checked your blog because we got your baby announcement in the mail and I wanted more pictures! Great job! What an accomplishment; you're a mommy!!! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment