Fall arrived with raking leaves, trips to the pumpkin patch, and baby story time at the library. Cooper loved playing in his play tent when we were raking leaves, and at the pumpkin patch he was so intent upon pointing at the pumpkins. After I purchased the pumpkins I gave him a small one and he tried out his teeth on it. Now at home he has been working on carving a face into his tiny pumpkin, using his teeth of course. He has loved playing with his little pumpkin like it is a ball.I gave Cooper some soup the other day and let him "eat" it himself. He smeared it all over everything within reach, even the bookshelf, which I just noticed hasn't been washed off yet, oops.
Cooper also got to try on different hats at baby story time at our library. He tried on one that looks like a ladybug. Super cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment