Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ritz and the Mailbox Escape

I was watching the movie, "How to Steal a Million" and the main character is staying at the Ritz hotel and I thought, "Humm.. yummy" so I pulled out the Ritz crackers. Cooper loves them as well and tries to stuff as many into his mouth as possible.
This is the reason that my son may never learn to NOT eat off the floor. He dropped his crackers and decided the best way to eat them was going to be to lay down and suck them off the floor.
Cooper has started climbing a lot lately. He's gotten in trouble a few times for climbing on top of the dinning room chair and then the table, as well as the safe and then the desk in the basement. Today he tried climbing out the mailbox opening in his playhouse. I think this first picture tells all in his face, "I got halfway out mom! But now I'm stuck".
I let him struggle as I tried to get some good pictures.
"Humm... maybe the potato masher will help me."
I eventually put the camera down and helped him the rest of the way out. Seems his diaper clad bottom was just a tad too big for him to make an easy escape. Later, Cooper and Tater enjoyed playing with the box that the composter came in (as well as the potato masher and measuring spoons).

1 comment:

Susan@The Cozy Chickadee said...

Amanda, Cooper is soo cute! We need to get him and Macie together, so she can play big sister. Sorry to hear he's been sick. I hope he's feeling better now. I can't believe he's walking!