Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Updates

I feel like I haven't really updated anything lately. I haven't really wanted to sit down and devote time to it really. So, here are a few key points:
  • Cooper LOVES going outside
  • Steven (finally) received his diploma from Mines in the mail - it's very spiffy
  • Amanda has had some rough health issues - most recently the symptoms of kidney stones, but it wasn't ever verified, just felt yucky for a while
  • Everyone is happy and healthy now
  • Cooper said his first word, "Ball" and his second word "Dog" (we don't even own a dog, but every time he sees one he is super excited about it)
  • Cooper walks forwards and backwards, bounces up and down on the balls of his feet, and sits on EVERYTHING that his his height (a stair, a stool, a piece of wood)
  • Cooper almost fell asleep while shoving his mouth full of green peas
  • We spend lots of time at the zoo
  • We spend lots of time in the backyard
  • It snowed last night (about 8 inches) and Cooper doesn't like it because he wants to play outside and I don't want to go out. I think he is learning to appreciate Steven more because he'll usually take him outside to play when he wants.

Photos of the last few weeks:

Some video of being at the zoo and Cooper telling the snow what he thinks.

No comments: