Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a trip!

Cooper and I were able to spend three and a half weeks in Utah from the end of March into April and had such a blast. Steven has been traveling every week for work since then, and is still out of town, but we are back safely and happily. It was fun being able to visit my family for so long, but we were certainly ready to come home. Now, if only Steven would be here working from the office instead of out of town maybe we would get back to life as usual. Here are a few snapshots of our adventures in Utah.
Cooper loved pulling around this toy turtle.
Easter candy!
He loved the puppy dogs - a little too much maybe.
Uncle Jake and Uncle Rob had to dig out their Frisbee from the ditch.
Swinging with Jenn.
Every day he'd climb into the puppies kennel. What a funny boy!
Isn't this rock a great spot for a picture?
Oma teaches Cooper how to pet the puppies softly.
Fast asleep at the aquarium.
Cooper sits on the Easter Eggs.
Playing with his Easter gift from Oma and Opa with cousin Leiden.
"I'm SO tired! I can't believe my eyes are still open!"
Riding the horse at the Children's Museum.
Playing SkeeBall with Dad.
Trying to pet the goats at the farm.
Look at me!
Ooh, ice cream!
Playing on the grass with Dad.
On the way home he just needed his water and his monkey, then he fell fast asleep.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha, I forgot your family got Cavaliers. I read this blog and wondered for a second what your baby was doing with my dog! :)

A. Cobb Family said...

Very cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :-)