Monday, May 10, 2010

Tearing Out the Deck

We spent Saturday morning tearing out the deck in the back yard. It wasn't safe, and I was hoping to take it down over a month ago, but we finally did it. Thanks to Steven and Laura the job was completed (as I've been told I can't do much lifting etc. anymore). Thanks guys! We went with the strategy of saw between the screws because there were so many screws and nails that we couldn't get out, even after unscrewing about a zillion screws.
Cooper went into the garage while we were working on the deck and was knocking at the door to get into the house. What a cute boy! Too bad no one was there to answer the door for him.
Laura shows off her working woman super hero stance.
Steven was very proud of himself, though VERY tired by the end.

No comments: