We've had lots of fun play time in May already. We started the month off by saying goodbye to our daily visits with Tater. It was bitter-sweet. We loved having him with us every morning, but I've been getting more and more tired and it was time for him to have some new playmates at a different location.
Here Cooper and Tater enjoy the balls in the ball pit/swimming pool on the living room floor. I also love this picture below where I caught Tater's great smile and Cooper blinking.
The other day I was working on the computer at the table and Cooper was around the corner. It was too quiet and I went to check on him. He had gotten up on the recliner and was relaxing. I quickly grabbed the camera, and he gave me this little smile.
Here Cooper and Tater enjoy the balls in the ball pit/swimming pool on the living room floor. I also love this picture below where I caught Tater's great smile and Cooper blinking.
The other day I was working on the computer at the table and Cooper was around the corner. It was too quiet and I went to check on him. He had gotten up on the recliner and was relaxing. I quickly grabbed the camera, and he gave me this little smile.








1 comment:
Oh, Cooper's so big! I just want to reach through the computer and rub his fuzzy head. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment