Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heads Up

This is just a "heads up" post for those of you who haven't heard what's going on. I (Amanda) was admitted to the hospital on Sunday July 11th around 2pm with severe cramping, pain, and nausea. They have determined that I have kidney stones. Though on Sunday I was having some contractions and had dilated very slightly that has stopped and they are NOT worried about pre-term labor. I will be staying in the hospital until I'm stable and able to take pain killers by mouth. Right now I'm on a number of IVs which have been helping me with the pain. They are also monitoring baby, who's heart rate and movement has shown that he's doing great. Friends and family have been taking care of Cooper. Extra thanks to the Colliers for watching him Sunday afternoon through Monday, Grandma Janet for watching him today (Tuesday) and Oma for coming into town tonight to help for future days. We'll get through this, though we just don't know how long it will take. Prayers are appreciated, and I'll post an update in a couple of days.

No comments: