Monday, August 15, 2011

Growing Up

Cooper loves cucumber, and recently we harvested this one which was almost as big as his torso! He enjoyed it though!

Check out the size of that thing!
We went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Steven's birthday, and Ethan LOVED the whipped cream!

This evening Cooper stripped down and informed us that he was, "Too hot. So I took my clothes off." I died laughing.

Ethan has had this rash on his face for about a month. I thought it was heat rash but it hasn't gone away yet, and this morning I noticed his right eyelid was a bit puffy. He still nurses, and we don't have AC so I'm not sure what to do about it. Thoughts? Isn't it an adorable picture though? He just makes me smile!


1 comment:

Leisel said...

Hey Amanda. I love browsing your blog every once in awhile to see how you guys are doing. Such cute kids. Our little Benjamin kept getting rashes around his mouth too. It got bad enough that I gave him some Benadryl and it cleared right up. I decided to try giving up anything milk-based and it's cleared up. Maybe Ethan's rash is allergy related??