Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacuum!

We've been having a great fun time in life lately. Ethan is rapidly approaching his first birthday and is so much fun to be around as he's interacting so much more these days! He loves eating everything in sight (some non food items as well).

Cooper is growing up too quickly for sure! He's started saying "CHEESE!" when I take a picture and this is the face I get:

A friend bought a toy vacuum recently and as the kids fought over who got to play with it we had a great idea that if the vacuum actually worked it would be AWESOME! So, sitting at a play date I googled it and found this woman who gave the step by step instructions for how to take this little Bissell vacuum and make it kid size. So this evening, right after the play date we were at, we went to Walmart where the vacuum was on sale, brought it home and took the hacksaw and drill to it. TA DA! Kid size vacuum that works. We've had a fun time playing with it this evening.



Cooper loves his new vacuum and Ethan loved chasing it around. Ethan is about to walk. He can walk as long as he's holding onto things, but can't balance by himself yet. He really wants to run after all the big kids we hang out with.

Here's a little video of the new vacuum in action. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off too soon!


No comments: