Monday, September 12, 2011

Life is FULL!

We've had a lot of fun in our house lately.  Life has been busy with Ethan's first birthday and I've started a preschool two days a week.  We also have a fun playschool once a week.  These pictures are from that.
 The kids loved playing music.

 I ground up some rice flour and let the kids explore it for their sensory activity for the day.  They had so much fun.  The picture of me below is right after Ethan smacked me in the face - sorry for the funny look from me :)
 Ethan mostly liked eating the flour.
 We also colored with crayons and then "painted" our pictures with magic salt water to make them sparkle.

 I filled baby food containers with a cotton ball each, and then used candy making oils and essential oils to make each one have a different smell.  We took turns smelling the different containers.  We also played with shape puppets.

No comments: