We went to Ikea the other day, and since there wasn't a crowd I let the kids play around in the kid section for a while. Of course we bout a little more than we had intended. Like these vegetables for example.
This morning I was trying to get the dishes done and get myself breakfast, and the kids were getting into all sorts of things. I didn't feel well yesterday evening, so Steven was the boss of the boys. They must have done lots of playing, because there are toys and dishes everywhere! So, I grabbed our bag of play rice and play rice flour and the box of diggers and dumpers and let the boys go to town.
At Ikea two days ago I got some wire "curtain rod" type things that have hooks with pinchers on them. I'd highly recommend them for any house that has kids artwork. Cooper immediately wanted to make another picture so we could hang it up!
Here is one of the hanging racks. I did 3 total in the preschool.


No comments:
Post a Comment