My playgroup gave me a fantastic surprise birthday party and each person chipped in some cash for me to get whatever I wanted. With that money and the birthday money from my parents we bought a play house. Cooper was so excited to watch the box being delivered (though he was disappointed that it wasn't already assembled).
Ethan's interest was peaked, but he was much more timid about he strange man pulling a box up our driveway.
It still has many pieces to assemble, it's a slow going process since I'm building it alone with the "help" of two little kids, but I'll hopefully get it done this weekend and post more pictures.
I promise this doesn't happen every morning, but the irony of it made me take a picture. On this particular morning at one end of the table sat Ethan, eating his oatmeal and playing a game on the iPad.
At the other end of the table sat Cooper, eating oatmeal and playing games on his Innotab. What tech savvy little people!
We had preschool graduation and part of that was making bookmarks and graduation hats. Ethan really enjoys cutting and does a fantastic job of only cutting things he has permission to.
Here is Cooper in his graduation hat. He also dressed himself in the morning. He did great with the buttons. Though they were slightly off I didn't even mention it to him. I thought the pictures would capture the innocence of childhood :)
While gathering the laundry yesterday, Ethan found some underwear and insisted upon putting it on. So he wore it over his diaper for the rest of the day:)
It's been a long hard week for me and I received a wonderful gift of a fruit bouquet from a good friend of mine. I really appreciate that she was thinking about me and was so thoughtful. What a great friend!
Polar Express
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment