We've put up the playhouse and it's been getting TONS of love from our kids and our friends that come over to play.
We've also been having a camp fire (almost) every Monday night for family night. We roast chicken sausages and make s'mores. The boys love it!
We've harvested oodles of strawberries out of our little backyard garden patch this year already.
The boys love picking the strawberries so much that we also went to Berry Patch farms and picked strawberries - 16 pounds of them to be exact!
We also went to the reservoir swim beach with our playgroup last week. We had lots of fun playing in the sand and water!
I've been working on trying to put our backyard back together and one of the tasks included putting the gate back up because it had been ripped down by some strong winds we had a few weeks ago. It was a struggle because I didn't have all the right pieces, but I finally got it up and the hinges all on (with the "help" of both little boys as Steven is out of town) and the first time in testing the gate the main post split in two! AHHH! Now I need to dig up that post, replace it and start all over in hanging the gate. I just wish Steven were coming home sooner so he could help. :P
Polar Express
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment