August has been busy for us! We're getting ready to start preschool again, which means physical prep of our home and backyard and lesson planning galore! If you live nearby I have a last minute opening in my 3 year old preschool class. Monday/Wednesday 9:15-11:45. Shoot me an email if you're interested.
My back to school haircut - about 11 inches cut off. I honestly have no idea how to do it, so I'm glad I snapped a photo right after having it cut and styled.
We went to the baseball game to celebrate Steven's birthday. The boys loved it!Part of the physical prep of our house and yard for preschool included putting up these door stoppers on the fence, intentionally to be played with. There are also a couple of wind chimes nearby and if I think of anything else that is noisy and fun I'll add it to our musical fence.
We also put up two 8x4 chalkboards. One of them is also magnetic. Have you ever tried to get magnetic primer off your hands? I'll tell you it isn't easy!
We've had the new railing installed as well.
It looks so much better, and matches the one that goes upstairs.
I've enjoyed doing a little crayon art as well. It was a great break from being digitally creative.



No comments:
Post a Comment