
Life has been a bit stressful lately. We have had our share of things to worry over and try to fix. I hate conflict, but as of late it seems to be piling on. It always makes me happy to remember that I have an eternal family that I love very much. My two boys make me happy as a clam. I'm glad that Steven has been blessed with the patience to put up with my emotional struggles and Cooper has been blessed with enough cuteness to make me smile.

Cooper was sitting by Steve on the couch and he was actually using the arm rest. I just had to get a picture. Then Steve said it would be funny if we put a drink in his hand, so we put the soda can there and Cooper grabbed it and tried to put it in his mouth. It was quite funny.
2 comments:
He sure is growing up. he will be drinking that soda in no time. :-)
He is so cute! I can't believe he is that tall. Already in 9 month sleepers. Crazy!!
Post a Comment