Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whoa!

Cooper got to wear his swimsuit for the first time today. We aren't going swimming till Saturday, but we are going to play in the water outside this afternoon. Unfortunatly his top is a 6 month size, so his belly is hanging out most of the time. His bottoms are a 12 month size and though they are a tad big I think they will make it through the summer (here's hoping). After Cooper's nap this morning I went in to get him and this is what I saw:
The little wiggler has finally rolled from his back to his tummy. I knew he would do it when he was in his crib and I wasn't watching him. His leg was caught inbetween the bars, so he couldn't roll back over. (I unstuck his leg before getting the camera) I guess it really is time to start keeping my eyes on this little guy.

1 comment:

A. Cobb Family said...

good job coop!!!! Jefrie still has not done that, its close though. im glad he is sleeping better. Jefrie hasnt slep through the night this week, im pretty sure its because she is teething. He is oh so cute!