Saturday, December 4, 2010

Playing Catch Up - LAG Christmas Party - December 2010

Alright, so the truth of the matter is that having 2 kids keeps you busy! Tonight I've played a little bit of catch up on the blog. I've posted 9 different posts about our life in the last month and a half. The funny thing is that this website will only show the most recent 7, so if you want to read the others look at the links on the right of the page. All of the posts I did tonight start with "Playing Catch Up". Click on the words and you can read the other posts that don't show on this page. You can also click on the link "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page.
Today we had our Christmas Party with our play group (LittleAdventuresGroup - www.meetup.com/littleadventuresgroup). We had a lot of fun and Santa (the REAL ONE) even came. Thanks to two of my Assistant Organizers I didn't have to do or plan anything for this party - which was super awesome! It was a great success.
Ethan sits with his new friend who is expecting her first baby in January.
Cooper sits with his friend Sarah while I was holding Ethan. He had just got up from a nap and wasn't quite ready to play yet.
Santa came and gave each child a gift. Cooper got some construction trucks (he calls them all tractors) and a book about big trucks, diggers, and construction equipment.




No comments: