I learn a lot from looking at Amy's blog. She knows what games to practice and play with Jefrie, and shares them on her blog. Then I know what to work on next with Coops. For example: Rolling Over
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so funny. I love the talking to himself in the mirror part. You need to live closer so I can see him more often.
Im glad i can help you out with the milestones. funny thing is, Jefrie wont roll over anymore. its like she said "been there done that and now i wont do it again" cuz now she just lays there and cries when she is done with tummy time. I love hearing them talk. cooper is too cute.
2 comments:
He is so funny. I love the talking to himself in the mirror part. You need to live closer so I can see him more often.
Im glad i can help you out with the milestones. funny thing is, Jefrie wont roll over anymore. its like she said "been there done that and now i wont do it again" cuz now she just lays there and cries when she is done with tummy time. I love hearing them talk. cooper is too cute.
Post a Comment