Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Boy

Cooper will be three months old tomorrow. He is quite the growing boy. He is wearing six month size clothes already. In fact, I had to go to Target last night to buy him a few more pajamas because we only owned one pair. I knew all those cute 0-3 month size clothes that we had wouldn't last long!
On another note, Cooper had his first real squeal of delight yesterday. He was laying on his play mat batting at the toys that were hanging over him and he was loving it.
I finished reading "On Becoming Baby Wise" yesterday and it is helping me get Cooper into a daily routine. He has been sleeping 7 hours in a row at night and then a couple of 2-3 hour chunks. I learned that the daytime routine really affects that and if I get nap times figured out he could sleep 10-12 hours in a row at night. Last night he slept his usual seven hours, but then had a four hour run that was a nice surprise. I actually had to wake him up (the book tells you to do that for this situation) to get him up for the day at 8:45. I think we are headed into a greater success with sleeping. Yeah!

1 comment:

A. Cobb Family said...

I finished that book last week, its a miricle worker. He will be sleeping through the night in no time. Its seems like its been forever since i have seen you. We will have to go to the zoo as soon as the weather is better.