Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alright Already!


After being hounded to update my blog I am finally doing it. My Grandpa Joe passed away two weeks ago, so Cooper and I flew to Utah for last week. Cooper did wonderful on his first airplane adventures. Both to and from Utah I had an empty seat next to me so I was able to spread out and it was quite comfortable.
Our first night in Utah we went to Letherby's. Here is Leiden enjoying her ice cream.
Sarah even got to hold Cooper.
At the viewing on Wednesday night Jenn was making Cooper "chase" Leiden. It was really cute. Even though he looks bored in this picture he was smiling and having fun.
Jess even enjoyed holding the little guy for a while.
At the grave side service it was freezing cold with a lot of wind. Cooper was bundled all up and slept through the whole thing.
Sarah and I were going to go bowling on Friday, but when we got there they had a half hour wait. We only had one hour before we needed to go home, so we went next door to Chuck-E-Cheese.
At this one game I dropped in a coin and it started spitting out tickets like crazy. We couldn't stop laughing about it.
Overall we had a fantastic trip, but were glad to come home to Colorado and see daddy. Since he was out of town for a few weeks and then we had to go to Utah for a week we hadn't been seeing much of each other.

No comments: