
Little Cooper is sure growing up. He is so adorable in his outfit from Maryann. I love the little hat that goes with it. He is such a happy boy. I am very lucky to have such a good little boy.

A happy and laughing Coops.

I went to a huge consignment sale this weekend and I got a Jolly Jumper for Cooper. It hangs on the door frame and allows Cooper to jump up and down. He has only done it a few times and is still learning to keep his head and back up, but he seems to like it.

Our greatest news is that we are all sleeping through the night these days. Cooper sleeps about 10 hours every night. Yay! This really makes life a lot easier for me. I can get a few more things done when he goes to sleep and still get plenty of sleep for myself. We are still working on a day time schedule. Naps are just not working out very well and I'm starting to loose confidence in them, but hopefully with a little more determination we can make it work.

3 comments:
10 hours already! thats awesome!!! im sooo happy for you. Jefrie has not gone past 9 hours but im totally not complaining.
Cute blanket!!!
Hey! He is getting so big. Send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and I will add you to the list :)
Post a Comment