Sorry for the picture heavy post. I only picked out the best ones I promise!



I love using the Moby wrap that I'm borrowing from a friend. It is a life saver. I felt like the first couple of weeks I always had to have Ethan in his bouncy seat because I couldn't get things done or chase after Cooper while holding him. Now I can do practically everything!

"Mom, can you get the play-doh out of my turtle?"

Kissy Kissy! Cooper shares the love with his little friend.

Dinner at the corn maze.

Playing in the cornbox!

Ethan enjoys his ride in the fresh air.

Thank goodness for my friend's husband! How would we ever have picked out our pumpkins without him?

"Check out this dirt in the corn maze!"

"Tastes dirty!"

But OH! So fun!

Ethan's first bath in the tub.
Before:

So handsome.

Hum... what is about to happen?

"I think I like it!"

All wet.

Cooper woke up from his nap just in time to "help".
1 comment:
you look like you are doing great, your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment