Today I am thankful to friends and family who have taken Cooper to go play so that I could have some time with just Ethan. I was able to clean up the house a little bit and get a little extra sleep. Thank you!
Cooper loves playing on the guest bed.
My two boys. Cooper thinks that the swing is for him since baby Ethan is still a bit too small for it. Cooper has enjoyed eating peaches this summer - yay for farmer's markets! Too bad it's the end of the season.
The other night Cooper was ready to eat a few minutes before we were ready to sit down, so he opened the salad and helped himself. I just had to snap a picture of it!
It has been fun watching Cooper adjust to baby Ethan. He loves to hold him and pats his knees to signal that he wants Ethan to sit on his lap. Whenever Ethan cries Cooper is right there to "help out". Though, we've had to start telling him it's mommy and daddy's job to pick up Ethan and Cooper shouldn't do it without help. He loves pointing out Ethan's nose, mouth, eyes, ears, and now (because we're potting training and it's a new vocabulary word for him) bum (which I use) or butt (which Steven uses). It is too cute!


1 comment:
Good idea, trying to teach him not to pick the baby up alone. My nieces tried picking up their brother while their mom was sleeping, dropped him, and broke his leg. Good luck!
Post a Comment